Translate

2021/10/25

The 2 minutes video

 Hi everybody ~ 


Here we meet again hahaha ~~ 

In this blog I gonna share with you a video about a talk our class did last Friday (22/10). 

(https://youtu.be/jWW87wO-thQ)

This video is a bit long (5min) so don't scold me if you watch til the end because I always words hahaha~~ 


And that's all for this blog, because my mission in this blog just to share the video hehe goodbye (♥ω♥*)


## if you can't watch the video you can try to 

1 switch to desktop site (for who using phone, because if you using computer to read this blog then you will just ignore this message)

or 

2 just use the link then you will jump to my youtube channel (but don't follow because it will be boring haha) 


No comments:

The 2 minutes video

  Hi everybody ~  Here we meet again hahaha ~~  In this blog I gonna share with you a video about a talk our class did last Friday (22/10). ...