Translate

2021/08/18

English grammar

 Hi everybody~ welcome~


Today I want to share with you guys and girls about some english grammar rules and a table of tenses. ( just a sharing yaa)




Here's the tables I copied from "MUET My Way" page 7 - 9. Two of them are the basis of english, and they are also something that English novices need to know.  


To be honest, although I can understand english, I'm  still a novice in front of these rules. In fact, these are the content taught by the primary school teachers, but I didn't listen carefully. (yaa my false😭) 


So this time I must study hard! I will do more english practice, listen, read, write, and also hope my friends can urge me to improve my english grammar.


That's all,  thanks and goodbye~

No comments:

The 2 minutes video

  Hi everybody ~  Here we meet again hahaha ~~  In this blog I gonna share with you a video about a talk our class did last Friday (22/10). ...