Translate

2021/08/27

My favourite song


Hi everybody ~ 


In this blog I wanna share my favorite song so hope you will enjoy too~ 

--- 僕が死のうと思ったのは boku ga shi nouto omo tanoha

By Japanese female singer Mika Nakashima.

https://youtu.be/lnLDHIDOT00 

official YouTube : https://youtu.be/akxBbFoABMw

The theme of this song is "In order to describe the strong hope, we must first describe the deep darkness". It is written that after many deep and negative aspects, it will finally usher in light and expectation. 

I have prepared the lyrics, which are in trilingual (Japanese, English and Chinese). Just press the song name above and the pdf file will be opened automatically. 

Actually I was a little hesitant when I plan to share this song. As a student, sharing songs on such themes would make people feel out of age... But I still wanna share with everyone. Not only the song, but also the spirit of not admitting defeat!

Osamu Dazai once said, The setting sun is irretrievable. But the next day the sun will still shine on the earth and bring light to the world.

Hope this song can help you, when you feel upset or helpless, just find someone to have a talk. Always remember, you are not alone! 

#In this statement, I'm not her fan, but simply like what the song is meant to express, so if I make a mistake, please forgive me#

I have listened to this song many times while waiting this article, this song is really helping!  I wonder if you also have such a song that can open your heart? 

No comments:

The 2 minutes video

  Hi everybody ~  Here we meet again hahaha ~~  In this blog I gonna share with you a video about a talk our class did last Friday (22/10). ...