Translate

2021/08/16

My feelings and target to MUET test

Morning everyone~ 

Today I want to share my feelings and target to MUET test. 


First, I feel overwhelmed and also little bit excited because I scare I can't make it well but then I like english so much!!😂

The easiest paper for me is listening and reading. Because these test just need to listen or read, no need to think many ideas like writing test. But then if the words is too hard to understand then I will need to take some time.

The hardest paper is speaking and writing,  because I will feel nervous and not confident when I face a lof of people. And also I'm poor idea to write a long paragraph.

Next, the target I want to score in MUET is Band 4. I know it is difficult for now but I trust that I can improve my english if I read more articles and watch english video or drama. 

That's all, thank you and goodbye~~



No comments:

The 2 minutes video

  Hi everybody ~  Here we meet again hahaha ~~  In this blog I gonna share with you a video about a talk our class did last Friday (22/10). ...